Bitcoin is one of the most popular words that could be heard in 2017. And almost everyone heard about its
incredible growth, when the price of the coin surged to 20 thousand dollars. And of course, in connection with such events, the number of people wishing to invest in this resource has become many times greater.
There is no difficulty to buy Bitcoin and transfer it to a wallet for the further storage of a person who has been engaged in cryptocurrency for a long time. For him, this is a normal process, which he carries out several times a day. However, for beginners who join the cryptocurrencies field every day it is a real problem. After all, successfully buying a cryptocurrency is not enough; you should also know how to transfer it to a special wallet.
And for this, in turn, you have to register on special sites, which will give you a private address for storing coins. But most of the resources that allow you to register a wallet for Bitcoin, are in English. And this is a big obstacle for many people. But just registering somehow a wallet and get your private address, I think, is not impossible task.
A wallet for storing cryptocurrency is the first thing every investor should take care of, who wants to invest his money in digital currencies. But in particular cryptocurrency wallets will be important for those who are engaged in mining or investing coins for a long time.
Along with the popularity of cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular, the list of fields and areas where this currency can be applied is growing. Now you can pay Bitcoin for a large number of services and purchases, which was very difficult 8-9 years ago. So, what can you buy for bitcoin?
Top cryptocurrencies have stopped to grow like crazy and multiply traders’ investments in 1000 times. If you are a trader, then you probably would like to hit paydirt in only gaining popularity of altcoins. We found 10 interesting candidates for significant growth, which can become desired for you, so you will find out what cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 and why.
The content of the article: who is next?
1. Deep Brain Chain (DBC) – cheap artificial intelligence for everyone.
2. SONM (SNM) – fast exchange of large amounts of data.
3. Nebulas (NAS) – the first blockchain search engine platform.
4. MyWish (WISH) is an easy way to manage smart contracts.
5. The Mercury Protocol (GMT) – an instant messenger which pays tokens for being active.
6. Nolimitcoin (NLC2) – token-betting on fantasy sport.
7. PIVX (ex darknet DNET): complete anonymity is everything.
8. Oyster Pearl (PRL) – secrets of a reliable cloud and free content without ads.
9. Nuls (NULS) – blockchain can be simple and accessible.
10. Loopring (LRC) – convenient tool for the trader.
Cryptocurrencies trading is one of the most profitable and accessible field in financial sector. That is why it attracts more and more users. This article is ideal for those who are just starting their cryptotrader’s way and is preparing to enter the market.